Sunday, August 20, 2006

Enjoy making 3-point turns? Then have I got the game for you.

Just for fun, try out this simple online game to test your parking skills. I'm not sure of the purpose behind the game, (perhaps it's making a point that small, yellow Peugeots are terribly difficult to maneuver), but until you get it right, it's really difficult to give it up.

See if you can beat my score of 26.2 seconds; it shouldn't be too hard. Leave a comment and let me know how you did. (Be sure to leave a note on the windshield of all those blue cars you hit.)

3 Comments:

Blogger JerseyGirl said...

What a cool game. I want to play all day long! Too bad work interferes with fun:)

11:28 AM  
Blogger LibraryLady said...

This is a fun game!! I got 30.3 on the first few couple of tries. :)

11:36 AM  
Blogger VintageRadiance said...

Whew! Real parking lots are scary enough. Tried a few times, my delicate ego couldn't take any more. Fun, thanks for the link!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home