Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Must. Control. Urge. To. Edit.... arghhh

Discovery exercise #17: Playing around with PBWiki
For this exercise, we were asked to add an entry or two to the PBwiki Learning 2.0 wiki, and mark our visitation by adding our blog to the "Favorite Blogs" page. Well, I added a favorite site, but the real trial was trying to resist "fixing" (or doing something with) a broken link on the Favorite Blogs page (somebody posted "[http://southern-memories" but didn't close the bracket).

It's taunting me there on my screen even now.

I love the collaborative potential of wikis, but they also torment my "inner editor."

Must. Control. Urge. To. Edit.

1 Comments:

Blogger HeleneB said...

Edit away -- that's one of the great beauty's of wikis :)

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home